Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Weekend Updates (Part 1)

Though I have been blogging and blog-hopping, it does feel as though I haven’t been doing so. Offers are beginning to show up (which I am glad and relieved. Was beginning to think whether this new venture was a mistake) and I have signed up with other paid post companies to get more..heheh..well, not really just that I was waiting for my blog to turn 3 months before actively signing up. Even then, I can say I’ve signed up with less than 5 so that’s not a lot but that will do for now. I have to be realistic, I don’t have the luxury of time most of the time so I will have to set my priorities i.e my family, kid, etc…

Firstly, I must thank everyone who visits this blog cos with the recent google update on PR, this blog has a ranking of 2. Yay..From what I've gathered, I know it doesn’t accord me much offers from the PPP perspective but hey, I am happy and that’s all that matters. I never thought anyone would even read my blog save for a couple of friends and family members I mentioned to when I started blogging as a means for them to catch up on my daughter’s life. Of course, ours included. Then, I started this paid post thingy which everyone seems to be doing. One thing led to another, I started another blog on my own domain (yes, I am pimping my new blog :). Sorry lar have to no choice, need support abit).

Not that it’s a big secret. Its actually right there on the right sidebar. I didn’t mention it because it was heavily under construction (and it still is). Now it looks more decent which is why I am mentioning it only now. I did say earlier that I will blog more about my daughter and that’s exactly what I intend to do with this blog. Every other thing about me will be at the other blog.

Finally, my hubby got me a new notebook for my birthday in addition to the tennis tickets. Well, I thought the tickets were a 2-in-1 present i.e Anniversary and Birthday but it wasn’t so I am happy. Actually, the reason for him getting the notebook are two-folds. It would be much easier for me to move around with one especially now that Ashley is bigger. She won’t sit still. Also, my FIL’s desktop is giving him a lot of problems since its an old machine. So, my hubby figured to swap the current hardware that I am using with my FIL and we would still have a desktop just in case.

I will post the pictures up later and remember the possibility of a rant that I mentioned? Well, coming up tomorrow. It is related to my notebook and will be a big one and I will not spare names. Till then, have a pleasant night.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. :-)

Wishing you a prosperous return. lol

kerry said...

Congrats on the pouring ofers...
I've a treat for you at http://thesoons.blogspot.com/2007/10/youre-treat.html

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Belated Anniversary & Birthday. Must go tell my hubby to get me a new laptop too :P

Anonymous said...

Gee I have never heard of the loosing hair thing either...Hum...Glad that didn't happen to me or I would be bald :0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP