Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gossip



This is going to be another short post. I am running out soon to my aunt's place where my grandmother is. Well, do to the usual - GOSSIP. What to do? I am bona fide "si lai" (housewife) already as Helen calls me so it is only natural that I don't disappoint the members of the club. I shall go and do what I am supposed to do according to Code 125.7 subsection 1(a)(b)(c)..which says "Thou shall go out and talk about others".

So, I am going to do just that. Later I will come back with a re-cap of my weekend and possibly a major rant so please don't abandon me..thanks *muacks*

3 comments:

Helen said...

Go attend your mesyuarat 8 poh Yang Ke-8...

Yah, hope you bring along your secretary to keep the minutes.. lol

Anonymous said...

Eh.. what gossip ah? Share share lah. I also very 8 kong wan. ;)

moms tales said...

Helen : hehe...attended and came back to work :P psstt...quite fun wan ar...

Adrian : Eh, what la u? I know u have more 8-kong stories than me thats why a lot of "si lai" like me visit your blog :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP