Friday, October 26, 2007

Quickly

Sorry for the lack of posts. Firstly, yesterday afternoon, I had a little bit of ‘me’ time which was great. Went for long overdue facial. This morning, I had appointment for pedicure but had to cancel because of something which I will tell you in the ensuing paragraphs.

I will most probably go out tonight for dinner again with my hubby cos tomorrow is my ‘sang yat’ :). Can’t go tomorrow cos I have Raya makan again (yum!!) for lunch and dinner with family so ‘yang thoy kiok” with hubby has to be tonight.

Why I had to cancel my ‘pan leng’ appointment because we found a dead rat in the store room!!! No pictures, it was just too gross, its black and ugly. Even thinking about it makes my hair all stand up. The little rascal tried to escape 2 nights ago from our crutches. That thing ran from underneath the kitchen fridge to the living room. Man!! I was so scared. I started using an umbrella and a very long stick to shoo it away, towards the living room window. But it didn’t. It went straight into the store room cos my hubby inadvertently left the door open *slaps forhead*. Then we thought nevermind, we put mouse trap inside. We did and for the past 2 days, every time my hubby checked (I didn’t dare), the trap was empty. Then, I told the hubs “Eh, I think it is dead la”. The hubs said “Don’t think so, let me change the bait. Maybe he don’t like roti”. *slaps forhead* again

So, last night my hubby came home very late. I told him that I heard something from the store room, I think it is trapped. Then he opened the door and checked. Nope nothing but got a bit stale air. I got worried. Couldn’t sleep but didn’t dare to open the door. Some more all the toilet rolls and tissue inside. Die. If want to pang sai how? Damn!!

This morning, hubby opened the door and whhoosshhh…DAMN SMELLY!!! Though I love to be CSI and all but man, I ain’t going in there to investigate where the dead body is. Luckily my hubby is on leave so I stepped aside for him to do the ‘man’ job. I only helped by taking things that he passed to me and passing broom, stick..etc..whatever he needs. He finally found it among some plastic bags. Probably suffocated. He asked me “Eh, want to see dead rat or not?”. I said “Ewww….no puhleeeeeezzzzzzz, get it out, get it out”. Once the room is cleared, mopped the room and spray and spray with insecticides and air freshener. Luckily, the maids are coming. So, I have to run as well since they will be here anytime now. Ta!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to Shireen..
Happy birthday to you!!!!!

Make a wish! Make a wish!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Here's wishing you many more years of mui mui look. lol

Hey, since Adrian asked you to wish, can ask for his G-string photos or not? Remember to pass it on to me later...

Anonymous said...

wah...haps haps burpin' day!!!

Hope u get to do ur pedicure...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey happy belated bday to you! How nice to be able to do facial eh? I havent done one for more than a decade, LOL!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you ;D Hope you had a nice 'yang thoy keok' time :D. As for the rat...eeeewwwwww.

moms tales said...

Adrian : Thank U!! kekek..*eyes closed* I wish for Adrian's picture with G-String *wink*.

Helen : Thank U!! :) I already asked..*wink*

Mott : Hehe..Than U..I hope so too. My toes are beginning to look fugly.

HFM : Thank U...yeah, it was great. Hey, congrats to you too..*wink*, u know what I mean :)

Mum2Chum : Thank U..:) as for the rat, it was super duper gross!! I have phobia about entering my store room...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP