Friday, October 12, 2007

Weekend holidays

Check out my new maid!!





Haha..I wish. I think it must’ve been the stress I have been having lately of an un-clean and un-tidy house. I haven’t got around to do any housework for the past week. My kitchen is in a mess. My clothes are every where, unfolded. I have only been doing the laundry and an occasional sweep of the floor here and there. Generally its in a messy state. Luckily, the Hubs is back and he helped a little on Monday when he was off work.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I had a new maid. Guess who is my new maid? I know I could’ve dreamt of someone better, a lot more hunkier (if there’s such a word) but I don’t know, dreams can’t be controlled can they. Anyway, the final "scene" in my dream was that the new maid was cleaning the bathroom when my hubby called “eh, eh, I am going now and baby is going to wake up anytime soon”…Arrgghhh.

Anyways, Joaquin Cortes is a famous Spanish flamenco dancer who used to date Naomi Campbell. That is all I have for you from "Momsie's Desk : Cheesy Tabloid News for The Day" Or should I say, old news for the day..:)

Have a nice weekend and happy holidays to those who are on an extended weekend holiday.



P.S : Many many thanks for visiting my blog during the break I had *muaks*. I didn't go anywhere. Just that I hurt my back again last weekend. So, I was told to lay off sitting in front of the Computer for too long. I am ok now though.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Maybe you'll like to 'rent' out your maid sometimes? I cannot afford a livein one... maybe few hours a week? When my hubby not around of course. :-P

PS: You sure your hubby won't go complain to Michael Cheong about foreign maids wrecking families.. :-P

Anonymous said...

Hello..thanks so much for dropping by.. I'll be reading your archives soon...anything I can't be privy to? HA HA HA..just kidding.

Mamapumpkin said...

Hey, sounds like my house leh....I think I need one of those too. I don't mind extra services too *wink*

Hope your back is better.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your back is better but still dun sit up too long 'kay? Take care and if you good gurl I bling u der tall one ^_^

Anonymous said...

Can you PLEASE share that maid...lol...

moms tales said...

Helen : Haha...No cannot! I don't like "sharing"..:P I'll just order you another one..hehhe...

Mott : Hi Hi! Welcome and thanks for going through my archives :P..go ahead and psst, tell me what you think..kekeke

Big Pumpkin : Hahah...they are irresistable aren't they? :P Yup, me back is fine, thanks for your concern. :)

Firehorse : yes yes..I have been gud girl..I want tall one!! :)

liza : No no...can't share..no sharing..me don like share...hahah...i'll get you a 'new' one..:)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

my house is in a mess...everyday :D I want your maid too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP