Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm Back

First of all, thank you all for your kind wishes. I managed to get some rest on Sunday night and the whole of Monday cos I shipped my baby and hubby off to MIL’s place.

Now that I am up and about, I actually have a few things I wanted to write but I shall start with a 3 answer to 13 questions tag from dear Helen. Initially, I thought aiyah so simple, can do with my eyes closed. Then, not even half-way through, I was already stumped! It took me a lot longer to complete than I'd expected (minus the other activities I had lined up before me i.e laundry, poo cleaning, diaper changing, feeding, etc…)

1. Three things that scare me
a) Ghost, Ghost stories
b) Losing my sanity
c) That I’m not a good enough mom to Ashley

2. Three people who make me laugh
a) Ashley
b) My hubby when he says “resistance is futile” (with “yum” look)
c) My sisters

3) Three things I love (apart from my family cos it goes without saying)
a) Bags and purses
b) Money (so I can buy more bags and purses)
c) Good food

4) Three things I hate
a) My ‘aunty flo’ who comes for a monthly visit
b) Discrimination
c) Poo

5) Three things I don't understand
a) Why there isn’t more than 24 hours in a day
b) Why good-looking men are usually gay
c) How come Rafael Nadal is still in the US Open

6) Three things on my desk
a) Computer
b) Modem
c) Coffee mug

7) Three things I'm doing right now
a) Posting
b) Reading my post
c) Edit my post

8) Three things I want to do before I die
a) Whale watching
b) Visit the Greek Islands
c) Learn to ride a ‘kapchai’

9) Three things I can do
a) Fishing and expert at it too (each time my hubby cleans the fish pond, I will volunteer to ‘fish’ out the fishes for him)
b) Sleep, sleep and sleep
c) Do french pleats with my hair in under 1 min

10) Three things I can't do
a) Shop for more than 3 hours at a time, I get restless
b) Remember directions
c) Assemble DIY stuffs

11) Three things I should listen to
a) Mommy’s wise words
b) My instincts
c) My stomach growling right now (I’m hungry!!)

12) Three things you should never listen to
a) Show-Offs
b) Get-rich-quick schemes
c) Celebrities who announce that they don’t do plastic surgery

13) Three shows I watched as a kid
a) Fantasy Island
b) Knight Rider
c) MacGyver

Will not be tagging anyone at the mo. I need to go eat now cos I am super hungry, plus Ashley is sleeping so better munch away before she wakes up.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you thank you...*muaks*

I agree! Why all good looking men are gay har? Maybe gays take more care of their appearance. lol

You're sked of ghost stories?

You better dun complain about auntie flo... unless you're looking to find Ashley a companion. lol

BTW, why want to learn kapchai wor? Drive sportscar better... or maybe you're already driving one? :-P

moms tales said...

ur welcome..

eh, sked wan ar...dun like to watch or listen to yum ba-ba related stuff...

must be realistik lor, initially want to put Harley but where can afford Harley? Besides, too big and heavy for me, afterwards I kena "kepet" by the bike...so, kampchai lor for my standard...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP