Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 Things About Moi

Alright people, wanna know a lil' something about me? Here goes..the Two's about me :

Two names you go by:
1. Shireen
2. SL

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Nightie
2. err...that's all :P

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Romping sessions

Two things you like to do:
1. Sleep
2. Eat
(yes, I am a pig with a capital P)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Go to the loo
2. More moolahs :D

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to in laws for dinner
2. Fed Ashley

Two things you ate today:
1. Breakfast consisting of Coffee, Hash Browns, Baked Beans and Egg
2. I am full now *burp*

Two people you last talked to:
1. Ashley
2. Hubby

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Clean certain small section of house
2. Take care of Ashley

Favorite day of the week:
Friday

Two favorite holidays:
1. When hubby is on holiday
2. Err..all holidays

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Ice cream soda

Two things things you may not have known:
1. I’m fussy
2. I'm 'perasaan'

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist
2. Telemarketer
(Yes, I love yakking on the phone)

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)
1. A Few Good Men (Amazing casts and acting. One of the best of Tom Cruise even though people have told me he was better in Born on the 4th of July but I haven't seen it, so cannot comment)
2. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Hindi movie, Shah Rukh Khan...brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it)

Two places I have lived:
1. Kedah (where I was born)
2. Selangor (where I grew up)

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Beefy Ball Noodles (in KL)
2. My mom's prawn mee (d best in the world!!)

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1. Go for a massage
2. Go for a movie at the cinema (haven't been for the longest time)

Hope this mommy is feeling better today. Her bubbly personality shines through her blog and she is realy cute too :D. Ok, maybe I am bias cos our daughters are named Ashley. So, Barb, thanks for the tag and have a great week ahead :)

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Thanks for doing the tag, shireen :D Really fun reading it (the romping session...muahahahahahha) now i know ;D

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blogs and seem to find you very interesting, Lol. Really though I have added you to my friends and if it will be a problem I will take you off? I am new and one of your friends on here is my friend "Annissa". You have a Beautiful daughter by the way..

Helen said...

I love a few good men too...! Hey, of course I'm talking about the movie lar! lol

Psst what kind of nightie? Sexy sexy mia?? :-P

Sorry if I'm not as consistent.. my blardy streamyx again.

moms tales said...

Mom2Chum : You're welcome..glad you liked it :)

liza3jane : Hi and thanks for dropping by. Welcome to the world of blogging. I don't see any problems with you adding my blog to your 'friends' list, just go right ahead :) Annissa is a real sweetie isn't she? And lil Nathan is so adorable.

Helen : Hey, sure sexy sexy la..what you think oh LOL...not to worry, I know u'll drop by soon :) Hope your streamyass is working edi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP