Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pop Quizzzz

Can you spot the difference?


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.



Can you? Still can't? "What's the meaning of this??" you say.

Nothing really, it just means that the tennis season is starting. Actually, it started yesterday. Since its the US Open, I have to be awake during the wee hours of the morning to catch it live. I know I can always watch the repeats but ask any sports watching fans, they'd say that repeats are a no-no, there's just no exception to this rule.

So, for these 2 weeks, I'd be writing up post sparingly cos I want to catch up on some zzzz during the day whenever I can after chores and when Ashley is asleep. Don't worry, I'll continue to visit and drop in a line or two when I'm up and about.

If you don't hear from me (no new post) from after this post till Thursday, a very happy holidays. Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Forsaking us for tennis ar?? How can??! Bloggers more sexy than tennis players...

moms tales said...

no la, not forsaking u, just too tired to write and besides, busy watching mah...:)

Helen said...

OK, I will also drop by in between my orgasmic activity...:-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP