Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Plan on 08.08.08

This method of posting is rather new to me and I don't really have 5 other blogs to list. In fact I have none. Maybe 2. But I don't think that is sufficient for the purpose.

Back to the plan on 08.08.08..hhmmm...strike lottery of RM100 million, buy bungalow, nice fancy car for hubs and myself, a yacht, go for vacation to the Greek Islands...sounds more like a DREAM than a PLAN right?

Realistically, Ashley will be say, 1 1/2 years old by then so I guess I would most probably be doing what most SAHM do when they have a toddler around the house. If she starts walking by then, I would most probably have to run after her around the house.

Similar to Health Freak Mommy, I would hope that our family and friends continue to be in good health and peace around the world.

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 completing the tag. Hey, u r supposed to provide link to Health Freak Mommy and also to tag a few more bloggers and provide their links too. Nvm, since this is ur 1st tag, u learn fr mistake :wink:

moms tales said...

sori leh, me blur sotong la...next time i shall do that...me still learning...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP