Monday, August 6, 2007

Multiple Entry

Ok, before lil' Ashley wakes up, I'm going to make this a quickie...I've a few short stories to tell/rant, so I will make each one as short as possible...

1st : I've been watching d best of CSI Las Vegas on Wed and Sunday, I must say I can't wait for Season 8 cos I am desperately seeking (susan) the big reveal on whr Sarah gets killed or not by the miniature killer...suspense...hate it!!! I hope they won't cos no matter what they say about Sarah and Grissom having no chemistry but I think they do. So, lets keep all fingers and toes crossed that they don't get Jorja Fox's character killed!!!

2nd : Tho I'm not a fan(atic) of Ugly Betty but I did watch a couple of episodes a while back. Initially was good but after that, it kinda went weird...esp Rebecca Romjin (ex Stamos) appeared as the sex changed brother of Daniel Meade...so, my fren MT told me no more Ugly Betty and rightly said, what happened to Betty and Henry? Anyone?

3rd : My neighbour, both of us exchanging stories about our newborns yesterday. Very nice lady. Have to say nice and treat nice cos my aunty who lives in Ipoh told me a story about this 2 neighbours in her neighbourhood. They were really nice to each other, always visiting each other, 2 peas in a pod, bestest of neighbours, bla bla...until one day a lil misunderstanding went a lil too far. So, both started to erect 10 feet tall concrete fences so they don't have to see each other's faces!! (??)...no i don't want that to happen to me and somemore my neighbour from nearby Ipoh.

Ok ok, thats all folks...catch ya later!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP