Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wedding Bells...

Nope not mine. Though I remembered where we partied like it was 1999..Actually, my husband, Chek puked non-stop the whole night and had to spend our wedding night at the hospital! Well, another story for another day.

This is about my sister, Karen's wedding in January and March 2008. Why 2 months? Her husband-to-be works in Sydney and they planned to have the chinese dinner and ceremony in KL while the church wedding in Sydney after.

My assistance was enlisted to help find a "suitable" wedding dress since I was according to Karen "free nothing to do, sit at home, etc...". Alright, I will be the helpful big sister that I always am and surfed the net (where else?).

Karen wants a tailor-made dress and her specifications were vaguely : modern, unique, pink (her fav colour), long train (church wedding), not too revealing (church wedding) but must show off her figure (?) and her future mother-in-law's latest requirement that Karen must fatten up for the wedding as she is too skinny.

Where o' where in the world am I going to find this unique pink conservative yet figure hugging stretchable (in case she gains 10 kilos) piece???

My prayers were answered when I laid eyes on this lovely dress except that it's not in pink but it would look lovely in pink too, don'tcha think so?







3 comments:

MT said...

hhmmm...me humbly think dress looks very "mature"..perhaps tailor may be able to make adjustments or something..:)

MT said...

Momise now hav u become wedding planner for ur sis...wohoo..

Anonymous said...

CHE!i honestly think i have MUCH better taste than that =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP