Sunday, December 1, 2013

The COuntdown begins

Today is the 1st of December. And I am not even half way through with Christmas and birthday presents. I went shopping today for some but just didn't get everything I wanted to. I thought if I could somehow pick everything I need from just one store, life will be so perfect. That...is not to be.

I have got tons to do honestly. I have yet to put up the tree. My girls left some Christmas hangings with SIL and forgot to bring them home. NOw we are left with 40 year old vintage tree ornaments. Sadly, the tree also cannot be vintage cos the one my mom had yonks ago, died a natural fake tree death.

If I can find the time to do it next weekend I will. Next week is a killer for me. I have got 3 birthday celebrations! 3!, one luncheon, 2 dance practices and I will be pooped. All I want to do is curl up in my bed, pull the covers over my head and fall asleep. But I can't. Because tomorrow, I have a short holiday with a couple of Mini's friends and their family. Why? I don't know. It's not that we don't get along with the family; we do. I don't know. Maybe it's because I always feel like I can't settle things fast enough and there I am on the move again.

Hopefully, this chaos will end soon and we will have a brand new start come 2014. I am hopeful. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP