Wednesday, December 21, 2011

dressing up for a night out

I am sure some of you will be looking forward to this weekend. More so, the following weekend. Both weekends are long weekends. What with the season ending celebrations and the ushering of the New Year. I cannot believe 2011 is coming to a close and we're moving on to a new digit.

I always look forward to new years. I still do but somehow, the years have zoomed past so quickly lately that I feel there wasn't enough time for me to really savour every minute, every day. It's been go-go-go from the start. And, somehow, with Mini on board, the days went by even faster. I don't know..maybe it's just me but really, this year has passed me by so fast I didn't really have time to blink even.

But, I shall enjoy the rest of the year. Firstly, with the Christmas celebration and then, for the new year's. Now, all I need is 2 new dresses to go with the special occasions. Being the kiam-siap that I am, I'll probably look for past season dresses, like those clearance from the recently concluded prom nights. I am sure they come in all sizes like even plus size prom dress. So even if you're plus sized, you needn't have to worry. There's always something for everybody. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP