Saturday, May 29, 2010

cheerleading

We just got back from the mall. As luck would have it, there was this cheerleading competition going on earlier. As a matter of fact, it is still going on right now. I remembered during my schooling days (which is like dino years ago!), our squad had lovely outfits but did not perform dare-devil stunts like how they are doing right now. I mean, seriously, one false move and you could break your neck! And nothing, not even natural vitamin can be of any help when that happens.

Apart from that, I see guys getting into the activity as well. Not during my time. Then again, I was from an all-girls' school. So, roping a 'guy' to your team was definitely out of the question. Unless, he was from the neighbouring boys' school..hehhe..

Anyway, we stayed to watch some of the stunts. Ash was excited. I could see it in her eyes that one of these days, I'll find her jumping from the couch, flying into thin air...mimicking the dare-devils. I think I made a mistake introducing her to the "dark side". And now, I must brain-wash this little soon-to-be monkey of mine.

Ok, I've said enough. Time to head on to MIL for dinner. Ta-ta!

3 comments:

mott said...

wei..i was one of them k. Hermine!

so u see... why i have such a loud voice. it was the voice...not the body/face that got me into it.

Sigh...

moms tales said...

ah...i see...so now, I better quickly go check the school mag for ur mug shot! tee hee!!

Jen Cheung said...

hahahaha i bet your daughter wasnt to go for the lessons now ;).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP