Saturday, November 14, 2009

a page a day



My very first attempt at creating photobook pages for EMily's 1st year album. Hmm...what happened to Ash's photobook? I'm ashamed to say that it's still not done yet because even though we do not have a rackmount lcd, I am still hooked on the tv!!

What happened was that the past couple of days, I've been frantically selecting and processing photos of Emily. And this afternoon, I took one of Emily's finished image and created the page you see above. You can call it a prototype of some sort. So, what do you think? I do plan on creating one (or more) page a day but as always, we'll see how it goes cos as you all know, I'm not very good at keeping up with my urm..resolutions.

Well, you have all weekend to think about it..heheheh...kidding!

Be good and you guys have a good weekend k...talk soon!

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

love em's photo :D so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP