Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a quick one

I am really tired today even though, today was considered a good day in that I shouldn't be tired but I am. Mentally and physically. And, I haven't even begun my weight loss programme.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to those who have followed me on Twitter. I must apologise because I don't twitter no more. I did sign up last year and I found it hard to follow so I stopped. I think I only twit twice. After that, I left it alone. Also, I wanted to delete or remove my account but I forgot my login user and my password *duh*.

So, anyway, I just thought I'd let you know here. Because I should be following you guys back but I can't cos i don't use it anymore. You can remove me from your list or whatever. Thanks though and sorry I won't be reciprocating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP