Sunday, September 13, 2009

the eyes

one of Ash's favourite things (apart from her torchlight...don't ask me why, how or what...it simply is) is her sunnies. Or, should I say, anyone's sunnies...especially, her aunt's.

She'll wear them, parade around, laugh and then, you'll never see them again. At least until I bring it back for you without her knowledge. I don't know where she gets the fashionista genes from because I can tell you, it won't come from me. And, I seriously doubt it's coming from hubby. Maybe, the genes skipped a generation. Really, really baffling...to me, this strange phenomenon is like me, trying to figure out what you can get from a disability appeal. And, the best part is, I don't think I'll ever figure it out at all.

1 comment:

wen said...

so are u going to invest some kiddo's pink sunnies for her now..? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP