Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She is really enjoying herself

one of Ash's presents...i am absolutely clueless as to what it is

My in-laws are back from their month long holiday. They are actually more relieved I gather since they no longer have to brave the cold. If they had to choose, they'd rather be in place where it's hot and humid. Never mind the mozzies, just don't get the cold anywhere near them.

As expected, Ash was thoroughly happy to see her grandparents once again. In fact, we have decided to put up at their place for one more week. And I know Ash will thank me for this...heheheh...

Well, aside from her grandparents' presence, Ash also received a whole load of belated Christmas pressies from her aunts, uncles and cousins. There could've been more if not for my MIL's luggage overload -- so I've been told. But nevertheless, we're very appreciative of their thoughtfulness.

As for me, I'm getting the little reprieve for the past couple of days since Ash is being entertained. Actually, it's more than a little - it's a WHOLE lot. And I for one, will have to treasure this moment for as long as I can...:-D

3 comments:

Leena said...

Wow, Ash is sure a lucky little babe eh, so many pressies for her..

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's Pablo! One of the characters in the kids cartoon The Backyardigans. Aidan loves that show!

moms tales said...

Oh thanks for telling me Tam. Now, where have I been?? I've heard of Backyardigans but Ash hasn't. Well, I suppose now she does..:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP