Friday, December 19, 2008

This is how I relax...usually


It's been a week since we are at my in-laws. And, I am finding my way around the house. Not that it's complicated or anything; just needed time to get the feel of things - if you know what I mean :-)

It certainly helped that I brought along my essential survival tool - my lappie. Oh yes, and my camera. What on earth would I do without them? I dread to even think that!

I am enjoying my stay here and it helps when Ash feels the same. Except that during the first few days, she wondered where her grandparents went. Poor girl..she went around asking for her "mama" and "yeh-yeh". She's fine now. I think she's got a pretty good idea that her "mama" and "yeh-yeh" have probably gone away for vacation but will be home soon - with some goodies (not a micro sd hopefully) *grins*.

Ok then, before I go rambling on with no end (and you know it's highly possible with me) have a good weekend dear friends. See you soon!

2 comments:

Leena said...

Enjoy your weekend too..

Sandra Carvalho said...

Merry Christmas girl!!!
Hope you and your lovely family get all you've asked for!!!
Blessings!
xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP