Friday, July 11, 2008

T.G.I.F

I can't believe I'm averaging just 3 post per week these days. It used to be at least one per day. Now, its verging on pathetic. It's worst if I have no "assignments" for the week cos I may never write at all..LOL..

Is it just me or it's pretty quiet around the blogsphere? Some of my usual hunts have either quit in totality or just simply stopped. Hmmm...isn't that the same thing?

Nah, I'm not quitting. At least not now. Not yet. I still love this medium of communication and connection. But just not that active as before. A blogger friend once told me that the novelty will wear off. It probably has but hasn't died (yet). So, I am still safe...LOL

I know some of you are enjoying the summer and some are "enjoying" the winter. It's summer all year round where I am so not much of a difference. But I do look forward to the weekends. I mean, we don't do bizarre stuff like climb a mountain or white water rafting but just little relaxing activities. However, not this weekend though. I actually planned for a day out to one of the hills tomorrow but I've got to shove that for now. My car needs to go into the workshop. Some strange sounds when I hit the brakes. Don't know what the problem is but we will (tomorrow). And since I am lousy with directions, I wonder if my sweet hubby will get a GPS for my car?? *wink wink* *flutters eye-lashes* kekekeke...

That will be my Saturday. What will you be up to for the weekend? Well, whatever you have planned, I hope you'll have a swell time. Be good, take care and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I noticed it has been quieter in the blogosphere. I think it's because it's summer and everyone is out enjoying the weather.

Anonymous said...

It could be time to change those brake pads...I just changed mine recently after all the noise.

This weekend's feasting and photoshooting for me..:D

Anonymous said...

Oh..u r right. Comments have slowed down..ha ha ha!!

Who quit? Besides SAHM...everyone's pretty much the same? Or..maybe I've not been visiting much..ha haha!

Chinneeq said...

sigh....i think i will be even more quiet than you from now on :(

Tina said...

no wonder you havent been bloggin woman with all that tennis watching you were doing! lol :)

Theres no excuse now *wink wink*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo..i'm also planning to go to that hill one day ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment Re:The Weird One - we had so much fun. I kinda like the slow down, cause when I look at my feedreader, it's not so overwhelming. I've no doubt that those with school-age kiddos will be back in full-force come the end of next month. As tpo your own-slow-down, well...you still post waaaaaay more than I do! lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP