Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting my act together

Finally, I can relax, put my feet (heheh...sorry Tina) up and sip on my ice-y honey lemon tea.

I did it, I did it!

Things which have been sitting un-checked in my to-do list is finally...checked! I need a wardrobe for my bedroom. To think, all this time, living here, I don't even have a proper wardrobe. But, I will have one soon. And to get my kitchen cabinet door fixed. It's falling apart. To top my errands off, confirming flight tickets for our year-end vacation. Something which I am so looking forward to.

So, I made some phone calls, met up with the contractors, suppliers and travel agents and I was done. Though it did take me quite a while to finish them off the whole of yesterday but it's done. It is finally done. Yay me!!! LOL

The first of the contractors will be coming over this afternoon to have a look at my air-conditioner. Hopefully, it's nothing serious and I don't have to replace the a/c compressor. *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Check out Tina's new template. It looks great, but I'm a little biased about it since I did it. hehehe

Sandra Carvalho said...

Yay!Good for you mate!!!
Get some rest now!Everything will turn out all right!
xoxoxo

Tina said...

lol shireen you are funny! hey my friend hates elbows and knees too. what are we like!

just laughing at Tammy's comment too! shes such a sales person bless her ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP