Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confessions of a slacker blogger

Betcha' haven't heard of it, have you? LOL

Its precisely what I have been for the past week - slacking off. Just thought I'd take some time off from blogging. Wasn't intentional, just didn't get around to posting something. I would have a "mental idea" of what I wanted to say but by the time I got around to my computer, the urge just died. Either it's no longer felt relevant or the need just went away, in a flash.

You didn't buy that? OK, tennis got in the way (again!) and I swear that this is the last week and it won't happen again in 2 months time. Blame it on the French and Wimbledon being so close to one another. Yeah, blame them, don't blame me..LOL

Lets see...apart from that, I bought myself a blouse to go with my tights. Cut my hair. Finally found a hair-dresser nearby. Ashley grew a few cm taller and I think I shed a few pounds (hooray!! and I didn't even need hoodia). Took a picture of Ash's butt...but you won't get to see it..HA!! Had a recent revelation - not all good-looking men are gay..(just found out Neil Patrick Harris is gay).

That pretty much summed up my entire week. Told ya' I'm boring. OK, enough of nonsensical babbling...back to the tube!

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...what blouse did you buy ;)and what tights??? :D

Tina said...

Shireen you slacker you! :)

Thanks for adding the Drop Star badge chick.

I put you on the roll. You are on as 3rd, as i like everyone to have a bit of exposure on the front page before new people start coming on! x

Mom Knows Everything said...

Lets see your new haircut!!!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Yeah!I'm with Tammy on this!Let us see the pics!Pretty please!
xoxo

CrazyKinux said...

Woof! Seems I wasn't the only one! Now to my regular blogging schedule, promised!

Zooropa said...

Watching too much tennis will make you lazy at blogging right?...Lets see the showdown again between RN & RF 2moro!

Dora:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP