Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a match

It was almost a marathon on the tube yesterday. It started from 7pm and only ended around 1-ish in the morning. Didn't have time to blog and certainly didn't have time to look for some cheap hotels for our planned girls get-away.

I had sort of expected the matches to lasts a long time anyway but I had thought Nadal would've been in more trouble than Federer. Looks like Fed will be having another tough time in the finals. There is just no question, Nadal seems like the stronger of the two.

Oh well, inspired by a blogging friend, I will be on my way now to have my McD's big breakfast shortly. So, catch ya later.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

LOL...so how was your breakfast today? Did u order pancakes?

Sandra Carvalho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Carvalho said...

Though I do not appreciate this sport that much I do have my fav as well, and that would be Federer...
I hope you've enjoyed your breakfast.
Have a nice weekend! ;) x

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love McDonald's breakfast!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rafa once again proved that he is the King of Clay! Hope to see both of them meet in Wimbledon later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP