Saturday, March 29, 2008

All Souls' Day for us

A busy weekend ahead. Starting from today actually. This morning we headed off to my in laws and I am now here with Ash. They have gone for the All Souls' Day prayers. I couldn't go naturally since I will have to care for Ash. I'm just waiting for them to come back with lunch later on..heheh...I am such a glutton.

Another not so good news is that hubby came home last night and told me that we may have to postpone our trip to nearby place next month cos he his scheduled to oversee some projects next month. Oh well, I had more or less expected it to come really. Luckily, I hadn't been making any inquiries or any reservations for a place to stay. And plus have our passports renewed as mine has expired yonks ago and also to make one for Ash. Didn't do all that. But what I however I did come across a thing called Hilton Head rentals. Wonder if it is reasonable?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP