Monday, February 11, 2008

Little Tiger

A few days ago, my aunt, her children and my grand-aunt came for a visit. With her running her own dental clinic, a toddler and one coming out of toddler-hood, CNY is the only time she gets some free time and she used it to visit me. It was very thoughtful of her. I haven't seen her and my grand-aunt for more than 3 years.

It was unfortunate that her hubby couldn't come along as it was a Saturday and Saturdays are his golf days. She was telling us how her hubby is pretty competitive in the game and he would join his club's competition every now and then. And then, the conversation turned to my hubby and whether he played golf.


Let me tell you, it was pretty funny cos a few years ago, my hubby was hooked on the game. He is quite good with sports in that he can pick any game up with ease without proper lessons or tutoring. It started with squash in school, tennis during his university days and then, it was golf when he worked. He bought the clubs, woke up in the dead of the morning, and went to the driving range almost every week. Now, the clubs are sitting in the store-room collecting dusts and don't even get me started on the rackets. Virtually, un-play-able. When he was into the game, he told me he would want to groom our little kids to become the next Tiger Woods, little Tiger so he claims. Now, I think he may have other plans cos his new passion is baseball *rolls eyes*. So, throw away the clubs and welcome the Baseball Gloves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP