Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Better than doing nothing

Yeah, that's what the hubs always say but does he do anything? Nah!! His life revolves around work work and work. Well, at least I hope its WORK and nothing else. He has been telling me since yonks ago that he wants to pursue a Masters in Business or something to that effect. Provided he finds the time otherwise that will remain a fantasy (or a dream) of his.

The thing is, he has got to the point where there isn't time anymore. He has to babysit the office when he's at work and when he's home, he has to babysit the baby. Maybe I can do something to ease his burden but knowing the lazy me, the first thing I do when he walks in the front door is 'throw' the baby at him. I can't help it. I've been here the entire day and I want some peace and quiet. Selfish? Yes I am. Lock me up, I'm guilty as charged!!

Well, in case he didn't know, I too want to further my studies. Take up something different like a psychology degree or something like that. Then again, at the rate I am going, I don't think I'd be studying or taking up anything..sigh..

This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP