Sunday, February 10, 2008

Being together

The hubs and I, we've been together for 13 years and married for 7. Gosh, how time flies! All this time, we never celebrated Valentines' in a big way. No fancy dinners or flowers. His excuse - they are too expensive on that day. Which is true but being the naive and whinny little girl I was back then, I thought he didn't love me, enough. But now, all I want for my valentines day gifts are

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
are
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
are
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
are still a fancy dinner and flowers...nyek nyek...Guess I'm still the little kid ..*big grin*

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, happy new year to you, and also the coming valentines day!!

Unknown said...

hehe!i wish to have a fancy dinner too but....we can't!!no one babysit our kids.:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP