Saturday, January 5, 2008

What to buy? Where to buy?

Its a tough question when you are a first time parent. I should know but not as naïve as the hubs. When we went shopping for baby stuff, be it clothes, diapers, soap or even a simple rubber mat, he asked me how I knew what to buy. I guess I was or am lucky cos I was at the inquisitive age when both my sisters were born. By the time my youngest sister was born, I knew everything!! I was 13. I mean, at that age, you gotta know something. Complete baby shops are hard to come by. Sure there are many but one with everything isn't so easy to find. Try www.lilaguide.com, where you can find almost everything you need before your bundle of joy arrives.

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I had lots of nieces and nephews growing up and it helped me a lot to learn about taking care of children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP