Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why were we made to wait?

We went to JJ this morning. I wanted to get a new pot for Ashley's porridge. The one I have been using is my moms and I think I should return it to her. So, I got my own. By the time we finished shopping, it was about 11.30am. I suddenly felt like having the chicken and mushroom pie at Dome. The last time I ate that there was about 10 months ago.

We went there, sat down and ordered. Our food didn't arrive even after 15 minutes of waiting. Ashley started to get restless cos she wanted to sleep. She isn't the type who sleeps like a log anywhere and everywhere though I wish she did though, makes our job easier. I asked the waitress to pack our stuff in a doggie bag but, they are not even done yet. They started to only hurry-up when I stood there watching them. Then my hubby came along and stood there as well. Once they finish (so they thought they were), they forgot my latte. Again, only when prompted, they started to make my latte. My hubby got irritated and asked them why they were taking so long when the other customer from across our table who came later got their drinks first? They not only ignored him but didn't even look up. As if they didn't hear anything and as if we were invisible. My mistake was I paid for the food which I shouldn't have cos we could've just walked away if they weren't interested to serve us properly. After we got my latte, we went out from there and snub the waitress and waiter there who tried to 'send' us off. I tell you, no wonder that place was empty. The service is just so bad. Slow (even my baby moves faster) and un-friendly. Will be my last time eating there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Dome is this? That's horrible service!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

is this the one at 1U, new wing? They prob spend a lot of time chatting with each other, as usual :)

moms tales said...

Adrian : Dome at 1U

Barb : In 1U but old wing lerr..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP