Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mustang Sally

Quite catchy don't you think? The song I mean.

I've always been fascinated with the Mustang. Where I live, we don't get to see many of these cars. In fact, I haven't seen one EVER. Maybe its just me. My cousin brother used to work for Ford in the sales department. He had the luxury of driving any Ford car he wished and used to change his car every week. Cool isn't it? The one that he didn't drive around was the Mustang.

Apparently, the Ford Motor Company has produced a variety of vehicles and with each one, comes a Ford radiator that is specialized for the particular vehicle's need. Needless to say, with a Mustang, when it comes to replacing the Mustang Radiator, the folks at Radiator.com knows exactly how to get it done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP