Friday, December 14, 2007

Italy


Again, my friend went to Italy for her holidays last year. Am I jealous? Yes. Will I be going there anytime soon? I have to go ask the hubs exactly why we are not going anywhere near Italy soon. Europe is the best place to go for your honeymoon. I should know cos anything is better than PD. Yeah, I spent my honeymoon in a 3 day 2 night so-called beach challet. It wasn't that great but at the time, it was all we could afford.


Assuming we are given another chance and do embark on a second honeymoon, Italy would be my choice destination. Doesn't matter what the hubs want, as long as I get to pick where we should go. For Italy, I've discovered Villa Le Torri – Tuscany, medievil villa that has been refurbished to give tourists a taste of old Tuscan-style living. The Villa vacation rentals apartments in Tuscany comes in 1 and 2 bedrooms. Whichever you choose, the apartment comes with a complete kitchen and living room so you could have the luxury of whipping up your favourite breakfast and have it in bed. Did I also tell you that the villa comes equipped with a swimming pool? Yup, it does. Now you can enjoy your breakfast in bed and go for a swim after if you decide to stay indoors for some relaxation. With ample secure parking spaces, luxurious living and other conveniences, you could click on www.letorri.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I just had the same conversation about going to Rome. Sure beats Kansas City in the dead of winter... but then there's that money thing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP