Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I was awake all night

All night long..and I am completely brain dead. Last night was horrible. Ashley poo-ed the whole night. I think I changed 3 diapers including one this morning in the span of 4 hours. I don't know why suddenly she just purged. She couldn't sleep. Her bum was sore, she was cranky so for the first time last night, she slept with us. I put her in between both of us and I kept waking up in case I hit her or suffocate her accidentally or something. When she was in bed with us, she poo-ed again but she fell asleep while sucking her thumb. So, I didn't want to wake her otherwise, she won't get a good-night's rest or what's left of the night. I just let her sleep until this morning, I quickly changed her since she was half-awake. My hubby brought her downstairs and made milk for her. So, she drank. Half-way drinking her milk, she poo-ed again!!! -sigh- Just really pity her. Poo-ing continuously is no joke, even for an adult. My poor baby...:-(

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

dear she is teething, its very normal wan. And apply the cream to her buttock. If cannot go to pharmacy and get Zinc Cream, its very very good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP