Friday, December 14, 2007

I love FLORIDA

You must be insane not to love Florida. A place for Baywatch and all those hot bod surfers. Its warm all year round. I wanted to be a beach bum and live in the beach in Florida after I graduated but he would have no such thing. So, I had to forget my dream job at that time.

There are actually plenty you can do in Florida. There's the infamous Disney World, Seaworld and probably a host of other new attractions since I was last there many many donkey years ago. I remembered Shamu, the killer whale. He was a beauty!! *smile*

Anyways, we didn't have much of the convenience that you can get nowadays. If you'd like to visit Seaworld, you can now purchase your Seaworld Tickets at www.orlandofuntickets.com online without the hassle of the long queue at the entrance. That can be a turn-off in itself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP