Sunday, December 2, 2007

I am getting my present!!! Hooray!!!

This will have to be an exceptionally short post. I have to get ready in a jiffy but I have to take a shower and finish watching my baby's porridge before I leave. Luckily the babe's asleep otherwise I don't think I'd get anything done let alone shower!! Can't go out meeting a friend in my smelly and dirty self now can I? Yes, I'm meeting a friend. A friend who has goodies from Turkey. The last time another friend came back from her Turkish honeymoon, I got a turkish perfume. This time, I hope its not another perfume. Anyways, I'm gonna get my first Christmas present...yay me!! Can't wait. Will snap some pics of my presents or present a little later yah. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of this beautiful and gorgeous Sunday.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

how nice to get presents from far away land :) *sniff* sniff*

moms tales said...

heheh...its for eating wan...a while then its gone...:-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP