Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gracie, I will come soon


It has been more than 5 years since I have since my beloved friend and been more than decade since she has been living in New Zealand. I have been dreaming of paying her adopted country a visit but till today, my dream has not come true.

She lives in Auckland. Naturally, if I did tell her I'd be visiting for certain, she would offer me a place to stay at her apartment. Knowing me, I don't think I'd wanna intrude, I'll probably find myself a comfortable room at one of the finest Hotels in Auckland.

I've heard that one of the best ways to visit New Zealand is by cruising on the road. With the many scenic views and with travel guides made easy, its no wonder many choose to drive around at their leisure instead of joining a group tour. I think I would do that too. Probably visit as many places as possible such as Wellington and Christchurch. I don't think its difficult looking for Hotels in Wellington and Hotels in Christchurch.

All you need is a valid driving license from your home country or apply for an International Driving Permit (IDP) and you may drive around in New Zealand for up to 12 months. I think that is more than enough time for anyone to explore the country as a tourist. I may just re-visit my plans of visiting New Zealand again since now that I have given birth.

1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

I know I haven't been posting comments lately - too much going on with the kids I don't have time to keep up like I wish I did (don't we all wish for down time!?!?) ... {{{BIG HUGS}}} & I hope you had a WONDERFUL Holiday!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP