Friday, December 7, 2007

Eating out in London


I was briefly in London many many years ago with my family. It was a stop-over destination for us as we were heading home from the States. We were in London for exactly 2 weeks. Visited the usual Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and not forgetting, Madame Tussauds. London is nice but its too much of a city for me.

Finding good eateries isn't hard. There are plenty of varieties like what you'd find in most major cities around the world. Unfortunately for us, my dad isn't the adventurous type. He is quite set in his ways. He'd have the same meals for days if he can help it *gasp*. If you are nothing like my dad, there are plenty to choose from but finding them is something else altogether. However, here comes the good news. Looking for London restaurants is made easier with Hardens. With their complete and easy-find Hardens guide to London Restaurants, you'd be enjoying your favourite meals in no time.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I've never been to London, but I have always wanted to go there. Hope you have a great weekend. :o)

moms tales said...

Tammy : Its fun. Hope you get to go there one day..:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP