Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas presents


Christmas was great wasn't it? Even for me cos we don't celebrate it. But I love the Christmas feeling and everything associated with it. Warm and fuzzy.

This year, my sisters decided to put up my mom's 30 year old Christmas tree. It was very sweet of them. Plus, its the first time that Ashley got to experience a little of what Christmas is. Yup, the fun part *grin*.

The tree has been in the cupboard for quite a while since my mom did not put it up since I was in second grade. The reason was my sister was born then and we didn't want her bringing the tree down. Anyways, it was up a couple of days before Christmas (it was a last minute decision) and let me tell you, some of the branches kept falling off. The ornaments looked so 70's and the "Star" lost it's shine. My sister had to buy new ornaments for it. I was surprised that the old tree could even hold some of the gigantic ornaments my sisters bought.

This is also the first time our family exchanged gifts during Christmas. You know how that you would usually leave the receipts or the tag in your Christmas gift in case the recipient wants to exchange it for something else? Or the day after Christmas, the malls would have a special counter for people to exchange their gifts? Nothing, just that Carol, if you are reading this, I want that receipt!! :-P

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Sounds like a good Christmas - I'm glad. Have a good day. Kellan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP