Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back to School


My hubby has been contemplating on whether he should go back to school. I laughed at him. Not that I was being rude or anything like that cos I was imagining my hubby in his school uniform, school shoes and bag pack. I am laughing by myself as I am thinking about it even now.

Actually, I knew he wasn't talking about school as in “school” with 16 year old brats who thinks they know everything. He was talking about going to a business or finance school since he has to deal with business stuff these days. Realistically, he doesn't have the time. As soon as he comes home, he is dead beat, let alone do any homework. With many offering online business courses these days, he might have just found the solution to his “problem”. Online universities like capella university offers a wide range of online courses from business to technology, ideal for the busy executives who intend to further their eduction or simply anyone who wants a degree as Capella is full accredited. Check out www.capellaeducation.com for more information, if you'd like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP