Sunday, November 25, 2007

Something...Ewwww (cont)

Yesterday, we stayed home for most part of the day and only went out briefly for last minute grocery shopping cos I needed to get some stuff for my spaghetti bolognese and tempura flour. The prawns and minced meat my mom got me has been sitting there in the freezer for almost a week now, untouched.

There were some Harvey Norman bedding stuff on sale at Ikano. I went to busybody before going to Cold Storage and I got myself or rather, ourselves a quilt cover set. Ours is really 'chan' (torn and tattered) already. We had it since we got married and that was 6 years ago. Now, the part where the buttons are, the cloth is stripped and the colour of our pillow cases have faded. We have another newer one but we need an extra when I put the used one to wash. The one I got came with a fitted sheet as well and costs RM120 for the whole set. Smacked down 50%. Not bad eh? There were only 2 left so I 'sapued' the nicer between the two. Frankly, they weren't at all nice but no choice, was quite a good bargain. Just take only.

We went home around 4 something in the evening, rested for a little bit and I began cooking while the hubs went out to do some work behind the house. Ashley was watching her Daddie. We fed Ashley first and then we had ours. She was incredibly cranky when we were having our dinner cos her sleep was interrupted during the outing. We quickly finished our dinner and as usual, I am a slow eater so the hubs had to wash her up and put her to bed which wasn't difficult cos she was already sleepy. Only problem was, after about 10 minutes of finishing my dinner, as I walked towards the stairs to go up to give hubby a hand, our 'visitor' came.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




It came into our house. I saw it sliding into our home from the front gate and it went around our front door. I shouted for my hubby but by the time he came downstairs, it was gone.

I had to attend to Ashley while my hubby 'searched' for it. He found it underneath our shoe cabinet outside on the front porch. I came down after putting Ashley back to bed and he told me to go get the guard. The guard came and after that, I don't know what happened and all I saw was this picture as you are seeing now.

Apparently, the guards (there were 2 of them) were really pro at luring the snake out from our shoe cabinet. One of them held on to the snake's head with a stick while the other grabbed the mouse cage, ready for the snake. With a flick of the stick, the snake was swept into the cage, secured and ready for death row. Before that, my hubby took this picture. We thanked the guards and they took it away for a meal or what I don't know. All I know was, it was truly some night for us. We thought we could relax but ended up having to clean the "mess" and I was beat after that.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Got buy number or not? :-P

Sasha Tan said...

OMG!!

OMG!!!

*thud*

(sudah pengsan)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

OMG...i cant help laughing at crazy sasha's comment.

Ok, back to some serious stuff. OMIGOD!!!!! Luckily you saw it. Otherwise God knows what would happen. This is SCARY..EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW. Are you staying near some jungle? hehehehhee...and there are guards where you live? Cool ;D

Leena said...

oh freak!

i would have fainted if i were you.
snake-phobia. i didn't even dare look at the photo. Ewww....

moms tales said...

Helen : Got :P

Sasha : OMG OMG..*pengsan together cos pengsan at my home*

Mum2Chum : Near highway, highway got jungle..:-)

Shern's Mom : Hehhehe...sked leh..me too worr..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP