Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ashley was looking at THIS...




For the record, the bear is MINE!! It's true. His name is BEAR BEAR. I had it since I was 17. It is now dirty and smelly, thanks to Ashley dragging it on the floor, dropping it, rubbing her face on it and constantly trying (if we can help it) to eat poor Bear Bear's tail. My bear is so charm. Ashley has her own soft toys but for some reason she wants mine.

I think I should explain the picture. In my previous previous post (if you saw the one before this, then you would know why *wink*) Ashley was doing this. Bear Bear was on the arm rest and in her excitement, she accidentally knocked Bear Bear over. She quickly climbed over to look at poor Bear Bear on the floor. She is such a samseng!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps it's got your smell?

Kids... they do n love the darndest things! ;-)

ta66y said...

like mother, like daughter :o)

moms tales said...

Mott : Yeah, I think so too larr..So charm my bear..

Tabby : kekeke..U said it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP