Thursday, November 1, 2007

Aarrrgghhh…

I was supposed to continue with my story last night but ended up watching my favourite CSI and this particular episode (it was actually a re-run) had none other than K-whatsisname, ex Mr Spears. I missed the last part of this episode the last time so I watched it again just to see whether the thugs were really deformed or not. I saw a deformity alright, the retard K-Fed. Sorry, I just can’t stand him. I shall sit now.

Then this morning was again uneventful. Not only did I almost cut my finger again but I burned my baby’s porridge! Yeah, this super mommy went and did everything, defrosted, chopped, made sure Ashley will have her yummylicious carrots and potato “choke” (porridge). I went and turn the fire on full blast and seeing as the baby was happily playing with her new rattle in the pan, I went online to read the star, email to see whether got money or not (it has become an obsession) and if got any offers. Totally forgot about the porridge until I smelled something burning.

I quickly dash out of the study and into the kitchen and found my baby’s choke all dried and brown at the bottom. The baby looked at me as I was running and she laughed. Well, she thought I was playing with her. Then I told her “Sei lor baby girl, mommy pou long lei ker choke lor. Lei mou tak sek jor” (Die! Baby girl your mommy burnt your porridge. You cannot eat). Then, she just laugh not knowing that she will have no lunch today. KKKKKIIIIIIIIDDDDDDINNNNNNGGGGG about the last sentence. I gave her the vegetable cereal instead.

Note for Momsie : When you want to make porridge, pay attention.

7 comments:

Helen said...

OK, you now cannot complain your life is not adventurous. lol

Health Freak Mommy said...

LOL... next time cook baby's porridge with a slow cooker. No need to worry about burnt porridge anymore :)

Anonymous said...

Lol

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheh...sorry to hear about the 'choke' incident :D Happened to me too. Yeah, I agree with HealthFreakMommmy, use a slow cooker. A lot easier ;D

Anonymous said...

Hv to be careful. U can burn ur whole house down. U cud always use ur rice cooker to steam the choke..macam double boiling. This is my preferred method..because I'm really bad at watching the fire..I almost burnt my house..TWICE!

Chinneeq said...

luckily nowadays got instant cereal...i am one who can't watch fire too...almost burn my mum's hse last time. hey, btw, here is one crazy meme for you http://www.demoments.net/blog/?p=1357

moms tales said...

Helen : My only worry is that my life may get 'too' adventurous...:)

HFM : Oh ok..Thanks for the tip :)

Liza : :)

Mum2Chumsy : Yup, will do next time.

Mott : okie..shall heed advice from an almost house burner.."P

Mum2QiQi : Okie thanks and will check out the tag soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP