Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Desktop

This is a way over due post. I got caught up with other stuff that I never got around to do this tag by this lovely mommy (sorry Chin Nee). I am actually quite shy to show you my desktop cos the picture is very boring hehhe...But I shall be a sport and show you what my desktop looks like.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Still want to see?

Sure?

Ok...here it is




Can't think of anyone to tag at the moment cos I've seen quite a number of bloggers doing this tag and seen their desktop. All I can say is, theirs is way better looking than mine.

6 comments:

Helen said...

Hey, this is a surprise ler...

Psst I was expecting cute bunnies..:-P

*quickly runs off**

Chinneeq said...

at least u can concentrate on whatever u are doing as there is nothing else to think of as u look into yur screen :P

thanks for doing the tag, Shireen :p

Health Freak Mommy said...

Not boring lar, at least the picture of the beautiful beach makes you feel like you're at a beach, relaxing...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i agree with shireen....not a boring screen. makes me wanna go on a vacation now :D

moms tales said...

Helen : No worr...Sorry to disappoint :)

Mummy to Qi Qi : hey, no worries. Sorry took so long though :) yeah, can concentrate better actually.

HFM : True also. Never thought of it that way. Now that you mentioned..hmm

Mum2Chum : Ooo..me also want to go for a vacation. I need one desperately..:D

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yikes, you just reminded me someone tag me on this one but can't remember who!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP