Saturday, October 6, 2007

How addicted are you?

Found this from my daily refuels and couldn't resist taking the quiz for myself.



100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



Surprisingly I am only 58% addicted. I thought I would rate higher cos I really cannot go without my coffee. For the first 3 months of my pregnancy, I couldn't bear the smell of coffee. I would puke. Once that "stage" was over, I could withstand the smell but I didn't drink as much as I did before my pregnancy. I did have some coffee though, not the Nescafe or Starbucks ones but the Kopi you get at the coffee shop.

I really abstained from coffee during those 9 months. Even the kopi, I had it sparingly, once a week. Even then also depended on whether we went to the coffee shop for breakfast on Saturday mornings. I was a really a good girl :)

5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

I love coffee too. Now that i'm preggers I take caffeine-free coffee once in a while. I drink Milo everyday. I wonder if Milo contains caffeine too.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe..you like this quiz eh? good filler post too ;D surprisingly i managed to stop drinking coffee throughout my pregnancy. then after my confinement, i took my first cup in like 10 months? I felt a tad dizzy after that....hahahaha

Helen said...

I love coffee! But then when it comes to kopi-O, I'm fussy. There's only one or 2 coffee shop that I like serving good kopi-o! lol

IMMomsDaughter said...

Psst...I tagged you wor...http://www.mylilventure.com/tags/sharing-of-shopping-tips/

moms tales said...

Health Freak Mommy : Milo is ok. I drank alot of that during my pregnancy also :)

Mum2Chum : Yeah, fun quizzz...:)

Helen : true you know. not every kopi shop makes good kopi-o.

Immomsdaughter : Ok. Will do soon and let ya know...Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP