Friday, August 17, 2007

When I'm lucky, I'm very lucky



It's good friday people. For me that is. Yay to Friday, means I get to party all weekend while someone gets the job I've been doing for the past 5 days. How cool is that?

Actually, I'm not referring to that as being lucky. Yesterday when I was "hard at work" on my desk (ahem), I left my baby outside in her cot all by herself with her animal friends and plastic beetle. She made no sound as if she knew when to disturb and when not to. I just carried on doing what I was doing to a point when I realised that I had LEFT HER ALL BY HERSELF!!! Yikes!!!

I ran out and found her snoozing with her favourite monkey. Aww...how sweet is that! I covered with her makeshift blanket (cloth nappy). Its moments like these when I feel how life is so complete and there's nothing more in the world that I would want. Except maybe that 2nd honeymoon trip to Alcapulco, that weekend spa retreat at...what? no? ok lah...well, happy weekend people!!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Yeah, having a baby does change one's prerogative. :-)

I'm glad you're embracing motherhood that easily. I was having a hard time trying to adjust to motherhood. In the end, I gave up. I went back to work....

Keep it up! :-P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhahah...such a good little girl. could you move her cot to where your desk is so that you can keep an eye? but then again, it's good that she can play by herself and doesn't need anyone to accompany her :D

moms tales said...

Helen : It only looks easy cos I'm writing all the good stuff...wait till I write all the not-so-good stuff...muahaha...:P

Mommy to chumsy : can't la cos my study room is very small and no place for her. Also, d playing by herself thing doesn't always happen wan :)

zewt said...

i tot you're not supposed to leave your baby alone? tsk tsk ... pls dont...it's dangerous.

moms tales said...

tsk tsk...its training la my friend..:)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yup, it's good to start training from young :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP