Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Beginning

I wonder how long it would take for someone, anyone to read my blog?

Well, things have certainly changed for me. Not only am I a newbie when it comes to blogging but I am also newbie at being a full-time mommy to my precious little angel, Ashley who has just turned 4 months old.

One things' for sure, I've been surfing the net a lot more than I used to. I stumbled upon so many mommy blogs which were helpful indeed for me in raising my daughter. The book reviews, the steps in getting babies to sleep through the night, the best place to get baby stuff...you get the drift. I thought perhaps i could have my blog to chronicle some of the highlights of my life as a mommy and hopefully, help others in a way that these mommy bloggers have helped me.

4 comments:

MT said...

my my...."mak datin" pose on the couch!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Congrats on your new blog and welcome to the blogsphere!

MT said...

nice baby shots...wat abt momsie before and after shots..:)

moms tales said...

MT : momsie before pics are all in "hard copy" and momsie after pics...sori have not download yet...will post some very soon...

HFM : Hey, welcome to my blog! Thks for dropping by and hope to see more of you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP